Job Title: Sr. Associate - User Experience
The ideal candidate should be passionate about understanding the needs of users and translating that into design. In the position of Sr. User Experience Researcher and Analyst, the candidate will have to work with project managers and team members to deliver high quality, impactful brand experiences, for a client base that includes internationally renowned brands and companies. The candidate does not have to create final visual designs, but should have the ability to create detailed screen wireframes to effectively visualize and communicate designs to product management, design, and development.
You will be responsible for creative work across a group of clients.
- Interfacing with clients and internal teams
- Create Information Architecture, site maps and wireframes for designs that effectively serve both strategic business and user needs.
- Expert evaluation of information architecture, navigation, branding, and detailed design issues(covering interaction and controls, presentation, content etc) of wireframes/designs
- Work with graphic designers to evaluate/test proposed look & feel initiatives
- Work with design, editorial, and technology team members to drive usability of proposed user interface designs
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a "repository" of research-based usability knowledge
- Conduct, moderate, analyze and report on usability tests, providing recommendations for website/application improvement
- Conduct user research interviews, analyze data to evaluate user needs and ideate on new features
- Should have basic understanding of usability, user research techniques and UI design best practices
- Experience and familiarity with user research techniques like in depth interviews, task analysis interviews, contextual inquiry, card sorting etc will be a plus
- Knowledge of branding a plus
- Ideal candidate should have a masters or equivalent degree in design (Interaction design/communication design/product design/ etc) or human factors engineering (not mandatory)
- Ideal candidate should have a graduate degree in architecture/engineering/fine arts/design(not mandatory)
Additional skills required:
- Interaction design skills, including the ability to create and document navigation structures and information architecture
- Interested in researching and knowing users, ideating on design research techniques
- Problem solving abilities and an intuitive capability to look at designs from a user perspective
- Strong, creative, out of the box thinking, open to exploring the evolving web space
- Strong communication skills (flair for creative writing a plus)
- 4-6 years in a web development/interactive Agency
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com.