Job Title: Graphic Designer / Visualisers
Posted on: 4th February 2009
No. of Positions: Mumbai-2
The Graphic Designer's role includes designing the online User Experience and design the "look and feel" of interactive applications to reflect and enhance the client’s brand values, he/she also has the broader responsibility of ensuring that the user has a comfortable, functional and unique experience in using the application. Key responsibilities include:
- Produce leading edge creative work for our clients – websites, user interfaces, e-marketing collateral, multimedia
- Understand functionality requirements and client’s Brand identity, Interact with clients on Creative and UI issues
- Participate in Information and Navigation design
- Document design guidelines for clients
- Build and implement UI and Graphic design standards for the organization
- Keep abreast of latest design disciplines, innovations and technology
Diploma in fine Arts / BFA from a reputed institute
1 - 3 Years
At least 1-3 years as a member of a creative team in a web development/interactive agency.
- Must have a strong portfolio of live work which MUST include websites and other digital collateral.
- Experience in Multimedia design will be an advantage.
*Must be completely familiar with Photoshop, Flash, HTML, DHTML etc.
*Must possess very good communication skills.
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.